Scotiabank Ottawa Half Marathon
2020 REGISTRATION begins in September 2019.
**All information, pricing and race notes are subject to change. Course map reflects 2019 race route.
The Scotiabank Ottawa Half-Marathon is the weekend’s biggest field. The course is fast and relatively flat, making it great for personal bests and runners trying the distance for the first time. The course takes runners past historic landmarks, through vibrant neighbourhoods and across the Ottawa river through the province of Quebec.
Date and Time
Date: May 24, 2020
Race start: 9:00 a.m.
Start line: Cartier and Cooper
|Date||Regular Fee||Run Ottawa Member||Youth (18 and under)|
|Sept. 1 to Nov. 30||$90.00||$80.00||$65.00|
|Dec. 1 to Feb. 15||$95.00||$85.00|
|Feb. 16 to May 20||$105.00||$95.00|
|May 21 to May 25||$120.00||$110.00|
- This event has a wave start with each corral sent off approximately every two minutes.
- Water stations every approximately 3KM along the route and Xact Nutriton Station at 11K.
- Misting station at every water station.
- Toilets at every water station.
- Sponge station at 16K.
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line.
- There is a time limit of 4 hours in this event.
- There are no strollers allowed in this event.
- This race is broadcast live on TV and online.
Please refer to Awards and Prizes for more details.
Visit our volunteering page for more information about volunteering opportunities and volunteer contact information.