The Ottawa Marathon is Canada’s largest and fastest marathon. One of two World Athletics Gold Label marathon events in Canada, the race attracts thousands of participants, including a world-class contingent of pro-athletes every year. The Ottawa Marathon is one of Canada’s largest Boston Qualifiers.
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
Time: 7:00 am ET
Location: Ottawa City Hall
110 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, Ontario
Included with your registration:
- A commemorative 2022 Finisher medal
- A personalized race bib (register before May 1, 2022)
- Nuun and Xact Nutrition on course
- Timing by Sportstats
- Post-race beer
- Post-race refreshments
- Virtual option available
- Commemorative t-shirts by Surge Activewear are available for purchase during registration.
- Photography and videography are provided by and available for purchase from Marathon-photos.com post-race.
Run Ottawa is offering a Green Bib option at registration for those wishing to reduce their environmental footprint. In lieu of a medal or any mailed amenities, you can choose to divert part of your registration fee to the Green Bib fund which supports the Charity Challenge.
- Kilometre markers along the entire route.
- Water/Nuun stations are set up approximately every 3K. Nuun is served at the first tables of each station, and water at the following tables.
- An Xact Nutrition station is located before the water stations at 11K.
- Cooling and misting stations available on-course.
- Portable toilets at every water station.
- Cheering and entertainment stations.
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line.
Hotel Information & Reservations
Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend has partnered with several hotels to secure the best pricing for your stay in Ottawa. You can book now or through the confirmation page after your race registration has been completed. Details, including cancellation policies, are available with each hotel listing.
Race Day Schedule
Information will be available closer to the race date.
For answers to your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) please visit the Registration Information page.