The Ottawa 10K attracts one of the world’s best fields of pro runners as well as thousands of participants from across the National Capital Region. The race is also home to the 2022 Canadian 10K Championships.
Starting at Ottawa City Hall, the course takes runners down the famous Rideau Canal (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and by the tulips of Dow’s Lake before heading across the Pretoria Bridge to an exciting finish in front of thousands of cheering spectators.
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
Time: 6:30 pm ET
Location: Ottawa City Hall
110 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, Ontario
Included with your registration:
- A commemorative 2022 Finisher medal
- A personalized race bib (register before May 1, 2022)
- Nuun on course
- Timing by Sportstats
- Post-race beer
- Post-race refreshments
- Virtual option available
- Commemorative t-shirts by Surge Activewear are available for purchase during registration.
- Photography and videography are provided by and available for purchase from Marathon-photos.com post-race.
Run Ottawa is offering a Green Bib option at registration for those wishing to reduce their environmental footprint. In lieu of a medal or any mailed amenities, you can choose to divert part of your registration fee to a charity within the Charity Challenge.
- There are three water/nuun stations on both sides of the road
- Kilometre markers along the entire route.
- Portable toilets at every water station.
- Cheering and entertainment stations.
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line.
Hotel Information & Reservations
Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend has partnered with several hotels to secure the best pricing for your stay in Ottawa. You can book now or through the confirmation page after your race registration has been completed. Details, including cancellation policies, are available with each hotel listing.
Race Day Schedule
Information will be available closer to the race date.