Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Make a difference when you go the distance by taking part in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
What is the Challenge?
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge helps build our communities step-by-step by having runners raise money for local and national charities. Here are some quick facts about the Challenge:
- Over $775,000 raised by runners in 2016
- Charities receive 100% of all online donations, with Scotiabank covering all transaction and banking fees
- More than 60 participating charities in 2016
How do you join?
- Sign up for any of the races at the 2017 Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend
- Choose to support one of the charities who are participating 2017
- As you train for your race, collect pledges from family, friends and coworkers. You can also share updates about your fundraising on social media using the hashtag #RunScotia
- Run your race on May 27-28, 2017
At the end of the Challenge, Scotiabank will donate prize money to several charities:
- Charity with the largest total dollars raised
- Charity with the largest number of fundraising runners
- Charity with the largest average dollars raised per fundraising runner
Local Members of Parliament, City Councillors, Media personalities and Teams from local workplaces are also participating as well. Find out more about them on the special challenges page.
The 2017 Scotiabank Charity Challenge is on. Are you ready to make a difference?