Scotiabank Ottawa Half Marathon
Every year, the Scotiabank Ottawa Half-Marathon is the weekend’s biggest field and fastest sell-out. Last year, more than 12,000 runners had snapped up race bibs before the end of November.
The course is fast and relatively flat, making it great for personal bests and runners trying the distance for the first time. It’s also beautiful, taking runners past historic landmarks, through vibrant neighbourhoods and back and forth across the Ottawa river through the province of Quebec.
Best of all, the half-marathon boasts an unbeatable atmosphere with throngs of runners matched by the enthusiasm of spectators and volunteers.
- This event has a wave start with each corral sent off approximately every two minutes. More information.
- There are no strollers allowed in this event.
- Kilometre markers along the entire route
- Cheering and entertainment stations on the marathon route
- Toilets at every water station
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line
- Water/Gatorade stations are set up approximately every 3K. Gatorade Thirst Quencher (orange & lemon lime) is served at the first tables of each station, and water at the following tables
- A PowerGel Station is located before the water stations at 11K
- A sponge station is located just after the water stations at 16K
Date and Start Time
May 24, 2015
Registration opens September 2nd!
The start line is at the intersection of Elgin Street and Laurier Avenue.
|Half Marathon Entry (+ processing and HST)||$75||$80|