Every year, over 2000 volunteers come together to make the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend happen. From handing out race kits before the race starts to making sure runners stay hydrated on course to congratulating participants with medals at the finish, the work of volunteers brings Canada’s biggest running weekend to life.
Some of the people and groups who volunteer with Run Ottawa every year include:
- Runners looking to give back and experience a different side of running events
- Members of the community who want to take part in the excitement
- Groups who come together to volunteer and raise money for charities
- School groups taking part in the activity as a fun event
- Students accumulating volunteer hours
The Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend has a wide range of event services to assist our participants to get from the start to the finish line.
Extra Mile Crew
Registration and Race Kit Pickup Volunteer
Start Line Volunteer
Finish Line Volunteer
Water Station Volunteer
Baggage Check Volunteer
Information Booth Volunteer
Recovery Area Volunteer
Registration for these volunteer positions will begin on November 1, 2021. You will be able to help out for as many days as you wish and can vary the positions each day.
If you would like additional information, please email email@example.com
We hope you will join us next May!