**All information and race notes are subject to change.**
Teams of 4 people will be able to run the Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon as part of a new relay event—with each person taking on a part of one the world’s most picturesque marathon courses.
Date and Time
Date: May 24, 2020
Start time: 7:00 a.m.
Start location: Laurier and Elgin
- The race is open to all runners and walkers.
- This event has a wave start with each corral sent off approximately every two minutes.
- Water stations every approximately 3KMs and Xact Nutrition Stations at 14K and 26K.
- Misting stations at every water station.
- Toilets at every water station.
- Sponge stations at 16K, 25K and 36K.
- Full medical services on the route and at the finish line.
- There are no strollers allowed in this event.
- There is a time limit of 7 hours in this event.
- This race is broadcast live on TV and online.
Visit our volunteering page for more information about volunteering opportunities and volunteer contact information.