Quinoa stuffed acorn squash
- 3 acorn squash halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tbsp Farm Boy™ Greek Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pack Farm Boy™️ Ancient Quinoa Sprouted Blend
- 2 2/3 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Toasted slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate arils plus more for garnish
- Rub cut sides of squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on parchment-covered sheet pans and bake, cut side up, at 375°F for 50-60 minutes, or until very tender and golden brown.
- Prepare quinoa sprouted blend according to package directions.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then mix in the butter, almonds, feta cheese, parsley and pomegranate arils.
- Stuff roasted squash halves with quinoa mixture and garnish with more pomegranate arils.