Creamy pumpkin and chicken tagliatelle
- 5 nests Farm Boy™ Tagliatelle Artisan Pasta (500 g)
- 4 slices Farm Boy™ Maple Wood Smoked Bacon diced
- 1 Farm Boy™ Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast diced (about 180g)
- 125g Farm Boy™ Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ cup Pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 tsp Farm Boy™ Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Farm Boy™ Garlic Flowers
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley and parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook tagliatelle according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- In large frying pan cook bacon until crispy.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Remove most of the oil and add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, ¼ cup Parmesan, paprika, garlic flowers and milk.
- Stir until creamy and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss tagliatelle with sauce.
- Serve, garnished with chopped parsley, parmesan cheese and reserved bacon.