Every year, over 2000 volunteers come together to make the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend happen. From handing out race kits before the race starts to making sure runners stay hydrated on course to congratulating participants with medals at the finish, the work of volunteers brings Canada’s biggest running weekend to life.
Some of the people and groups who volunteer with Run Ottawa every year include:
- Runners looking to give back and experience a different side of running events
- Members of the community who want to take part in the excitement
- Groups who come together to volunteer and raise money for charities
- School groups taking part in the activity as a fun event
- Students accumulating volunteer hours
If you are interested in volunteering at this year’s Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend, please register now at one of the areas listed below and indicate your availability by date and by times.
More Volunteer Opportunities!
Our volunteering opportunities are not just limited to Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend. We welcome the help of volunteers at our many other community running events throughout the year. To find out if there is an upcoming volunteering opportunity, visit our Event Calendar and then click on an upcoming event. You will find a volunteer contact at the bottom of each page.
For general volunteering questions, you can also email [email protected]