Water, Nuun, Gel and Sponge Stations
- Water/Nuun stations are set up approximately every 3K for the Scotiabank Marathon and Half Marathon.
- Stations are set up with tables on both sides of the road, in most locations.
- Nuun is served first, followed by water.
- Nuun Performance Mango Orange will be served on course.
- Each serving (4oz) contains: 85mg Sodium Citrate, 4mg Calcium Citrate, 53mg Potassium Citrate, 2mg Vitamin C, 5mg Magnesium Citrate, 10mg Potassium Chloride and 4g (15 calories) Carbohydrates
- Xact Nutrition stations: Marathon: located at 14K and 28K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K. Flavours will be strawberry, orange and apricot.
- Sponge stations: Marathon: located at 16.9K, 25K, 32K and 36K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K and 15.5K.
- For the Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon and Half Marathon, orange and banana sections will be offered. Marathon: located at 14K and 28K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K.
- There are 3 stations for the Ottawa 10K, 2 stations for the 5K. Water only will be served.