Water, Nuun, xact nutrition (FRUIT2) and Sponge Stations
- Water/Nuun stations are set up approximately every 3K for the Scotiabank Marathon and Half Marathon.
- Stations are set up with tables on both sides of the road, in most locations.
- Nuun is served first, followed by water.
- Nuun Performance Mango Orange will be served on course.
- Each serving (4oz) contains: 85mg Sodium Citrate, 4mg Calcium Citrate, 53mg Potassium Citrate, 2mg Vitamin C, 5mg Magnesium Citrate, 10mg Potassium Chloride and 4g (15 calories) Carbohydrates
- xact nutrition stations serving FRUIT2 energy chews : Marathon: located at 14K and 28K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K. There will be tables with FRUIT2 Minis to be grabbed and volunteers will be there to serve runners too. FRUIT2 Flavours will be strawberry, orange and apricot. Each serving is a bite size FRUIT2 Mini: 7g of carbohydrates, total energy value 25 calories.
- Sponge stations: Marathon: located at 16.9K, 25K, 32K and 36K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K and 15.5K.
- For the Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon and Half Marathon, orange and banana sections will be offered. Marathon: located at 14K and 28K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K.
- There are 3 stations for the Ottawa 10K, 2 stations for the 5K. Water only will be served.