Please note: the information below refers to the 2018 Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend. Check back soon for updates regarding 2019.
Parking is limited and all participants are encouraged to take the bus, bike or walk to the Expo and their race.
Parking is available under City Hall right at the start/finish area. Take the Metcalfe exit on HWY 417 and follow Metcalfe north. Turn right on Nepean Street and follow this directly into parking garage beneath City Hall.
Alternative Parking is available at
- World Exchange Building –FREE PARKING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY– Take the Metcalfe exit HWY 417 and follow Metcalfe north. Two blocks north of Laurier look for parking garage entrance – the entrance is at the corner of Albert St. and Metcalfe St. (limited parking due to construction)
- City Hall – 110 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1J1 (850 parking places)
- Rideau Centre – only a short walk over the Laurier Bridge to the race site at City Hall
- Vinci Park – 130 Slater St. (between O’Connor St. @ Metcalfe St.)
- Imperial Parking – 280 Slater st.
- Gilad Parking – 265 Laurier Ave.
- Capital Hill Hotel and Suites – 250 Albert St. @ Queen St. (near O’Connor St.)