Grilled halloumi with figs and honey
- 12 wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 packs Farm Boy™ Original Halloumi each pack cut into 6 batons
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Farm Boy™ Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Farm Boy™ Pure Ontario Honey
- 1tsp cracked black pepper
- 9 Figs halved
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
- Skewer halloumi sticks and rub with olive oil.
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat.
- Cook skewers, turning often, until nicely marked and soft.
- Divide amongst 6 plates and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
- Add 3 fig halves per plate and drizzle with honey.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs.