Strawberry Mojito Kombucha Mocktail – A non-alcoholic holiday drink recipe
Whether it is holiday party season or summer patio season, hosting a party comes with many considerations when preparing food and drink options. Alongside serving wine or beer or a festive cocktail, it’s also important to plan a tasty non-alcoholic drink for those who choose not to drink alcohol and the designated drivers. If you’re stuck for what to prepare then you’re in luck, this delicious kombucha mocktail recipe is perfect year-round.
Tamarack Tip: Want to make it a bit more festive for the winter holidays? Try maple syrup instead of agave, or rosemary instead of mint!
- 1L Farm Boy™ Canadian Berry Kombucha
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 10 mint leaves
- Agave syrup to taste
- Ice cubes
- Blend 2 cups of Farm Boy™ Canadian Berry Kombucha with frozen strawberries and mint leaves.
- Process until completely smooth, add remaining kombucha and agave syrup to taste.
- Pour into glasses and add ice.