Dilly baked salmon with roasted tomatoes
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp Dill chopped fresh
- 4 Salmon fillets (about 700g total)
- 2 Tbsp Farm Boy™ Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oildivided
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- Farm Boyۙ™ Fleur de Sel and cracked Farm Boy™ Black Peppercorns to taste
- 3 cups Baby arugula
- 1Tbsp Farm Boy Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, combine feta cheese, lemon zest, dill and a pinch of cracked black pepper.
- Rub salmon pieces with ½ Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on parchment covered sheet pans and top with feta mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes and 1 Tbsp olive oil; season with fleur de sel and black pepper to taste.
- Place tomatoes alongside the salmon and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 158°F.
- Dress arugula with lemon garlic dressing to taste and serve with salmon and tomatoes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.