Water, Nuun, Gel and Sponge Stations
- Water/Nuun stations are set up approximately every 3K for the Scotiabank Marathon and Half Marathon.
- Stations are set up with tables on both sides of the road, in most locations.
- Nuun is served first, followed by water.
- PowerGel stations: Marathon: located at 14K and 28K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K.
- PowerGel flavours include: strawberry/banana, vanilla, chocolate and double latte.
- Sponge stations: Marathon: located at 16.9K, 25K, 32K and 36K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K and 15.5K.
- For the Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon and Half Marathon, orange and banana sections will be offered. Marathon: located at 14K and 28K. Half marathon: located at 11.5K.
- There are 3 stations for the Ottawa 10K, 1 station for the HTG Sports 5K. Water only will be served.