Information for Charities
Scotiabank is very proud and grateful to be associated with over 500 charities across Canada through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. Through your participation and commitment to the program, you have helped contribute to its success – raising over $42.6 million since its inception in 2003.
The Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend is the 6th major running partnership Scotiabank is proud to be associated with.
The others include:
- Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal et 5K
- Scotiabank Blue Nose Marathon (Halifax)
- Scotiabank Calgary Marathon
- Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
In every one of these major running events, Scotiabank takes a leadership role by committing their time, resources and financial support to ensure each event makes a meaningful contribution to the community by assisting with the promotion and administration of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
When charities register to become part of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge they benefit from:
- Utilizing Canada’s largest running weekend to fundraise with a focus on fundraising not logistics.
- Scotiabank provides the Artez fundraising platform at no charge to participating charities, allowing for fundraisers to create their own personal fundraising pages on your behalf. Scotiabank also underwrites all credit card transaction fees for online donations processed thru the Artez platform. This means 100% of all online donations goes to you!
We are now accepting registrations from charities to join the 2017 Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
For more information on how to become an official charity and participate in the 2017 Scotiabank Charity Challenge, please contact Al Macartney at [email protected] or call 613-234-2221.
We look forward to helping you in your fundraising efforts!