Online results are searchable and include results for all finishers, award winners, and race statistics such as total finishers and finishers by age group and gender. Race photos generally are posted a few days after the race. Viewers may use search functions to obtain results listings in a number of ways, including order of finish (all, men, or women), by name, by participant number, by age group, and by country. Results can be displayed in groups of 10, 100 or all.
- Gun Time: The time from the start of the race (gun) to when you cross the finish line as per IAAF, Athletics Canada, USATF, AIMS and International Awards standards.
- Chip Time: The time from when the runner crosses the starting mats at the start line, to the time when the runner crosses the finishing mats.
- Pace Time: Computer records your race time, and then determines what your pace per kilometer is for that distance.
- Gender PLC: Where you place in the race based on gender.
- Cat PLC: Where you placed amongst all finishers in your age category and gender.
The following are definitions of categories within Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend results listings:
- Gender Place: Place within a participant’s gender (men or women).
- Age place: Place within a participant’s gender and age group:
5K Age Category
Marathon /Half Marathon/10k Age Category
|8 and Under||19 and Under|
|9 – 10||20 – 24|
|11 – 13||25 – 29|
|14 – 16||30 – 34|
|17 – 19||35 – 39|
|40 – 44|
|45 – 49|
|50 – 54|
|55 – 59|
|60 – 64|
|65 – 69|
|70 – 74|
|75 – 79|