Missed out on registering for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend? Registered for a race but can no longer run? The Bib Market is for you. Read below for how to buy a race entry or offer up your entry for sale.
BIB MARKETAVAILABLE BIBS
How to buy a bib:
- If a race is listed, there is an entry available for purchase.
- Click the event button and fill out the registration form.
- Pay for the race. A $20 fee will be added to your registration to cover transaction costs.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
How to sell a bib:
- Locate your registration confirmation email.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email that says “Modify your registration (your name).” You will be taken to your registration page.
- At the bottom of the page, click the green button that says “Offer to Marketplace.”
- Confirm that you want to offer your race entry to the marketplace.
Upon confirmation, your bib will become available for purchase. When a runner purchases your bib, your credit card will be refunded the cost of your race plus HST.
Notes: You will not be refunded transaction fees or additional costs such as pasta dinner tickets or charitable donations. There is no guarantee that your bib will be purchased if offered for sale.