Note: The Bib Market is now closed for 2016.
Missed out on registering for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend? Registered for a race but can no longer run? The Bib Market is for you. Read below for how to buy a race entry or offer up your entry for sale.
How to buy a bib:
- If a race is listed, there is an entry available for purchase.
- Click the event button and fill out the registration form.
- Pay for the race. A $20 fee will be added to your registration to cover transaction costs.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
How to sell a bib:
- Locate your registration confirmation email.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email that says “Modify your registration (your name).” You will be taken to your registration page.
- At the bottom of the page, click the green button that says “Offer to Marketplace.”
- Confirm that you want to offer your race entry to the marketplace.
Notes: You will not be refunded transaction fees or additional costs such as charitable donations. There is no guarantee that your bib will be purchased if offered for sale.