The Ottawa 10K is the only IAAF Gold Label 10K event in Canada and one of only four IAAF Gold Label 10Ks in the world. The Ottawa 10K attracts one of the world’s best fields of pro runners as well as thousands of participants from across the National Capital Region. The race is also home to the Canadian 10K Championships.
Date and Time
Date: May 26, 2018
Race start: 6:30 p.m.
Prices coming soon. Registration opens September 1, 2017.
|Sept 1 – Feb 15||Feb 16 – April 30|
|Regular 10K Entry||TBD||TBD|
|Run Ottawa Member Entry||TBD||TBD|
|Children Under 18||TBD||TBD|
Find out about the benefits of becoming a Run Ottawa Member.
- This event has a wave start with each corral sent off approximately every 2-4 minutes.
- 3 water stations along route with tables on both sides of the road.
- Misting stations at every water station.
- Toilets at every water station.
- There are no strollers allowed in this event.
- This race is broadcast live on TV and online.
- Male :Leul Gebresilase (Ethiopia)– 28:43
- Female: Netsanet Gudeta (Ethiopia) – 31:35
- Male (2009): Deriba Merga (Ethiopia) – 27:24
- Female (2015): Gladys Cherono (Kenya) – 30:55
Please refer to Awards and Prizes for more details.
Visit our volunteering page for more information about volunteering opportunities and volunteer contact information.