2020 REGISTRATION begins in September 2019.
**All information, pricing and race notes are subject to change. Course map reflects 2019 race route.
The Ottawa 10K is the only IAAF Gold Label 10K event in Canada and one of only four IAAF Gold Label 10Ks in the world. The Ottawa 10K attracts one of the world’s best fields of pro runners as well as thousands of participants from across the National Capital Region. The race is also home to the Canadian 10K Championships.
Date and Time
Date: May 23, 2020
Race start: 6:30 p.m.
Start location: Colonel By Drive
|Date||Regular Fee||Run Ottawa Member||Youth (18 and under)|
|Sept. 1 to Nov. 30||$65.00||$55.00||$45.00|
|Dec. 1 to Feb. 15||$70.00||$60.00|
|Feb. 16 to May 20||$80.00||$70.00|
|May 21 to May 25||$90.00||$80.00|
- This event has a wave start with each corral sent off approximately every 2-4 minutes.
- 3 water stations along route with tables on both sides of the road.
- Misting stations at every water station.
- Toilets at every water station.
- There are no strollers allowed in this event.
- This race is broadcast live on TV and online.
- Male: Mohammed Ziani (Morocco)– 28:12
- Female: Dorcas Kimeli (Kenya) – 31:09
- Male (2009): Deriba Merga (Ethiopia) – 27:24
- Female (2015): Gladys Cherono (Kenya) – 30:55
Please refer to Awards and Prizes for more details.
Visit our volunteering page for more information about volunteering opportunities and volunteer contact information.