Lowertown Brewery Ottawa 10k
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 6:30PM
The 10K is open to all. Ottawa's course is fast, scenic and few elevation changes. Considered to be an excellent course for first timers and should provide an environment conducive to setting a PR.
To spread the field out at the start, runners will be sent off in a series of waves starting with the blue corral, followed by orange, yellow, green, purple and red corrals.
Each corral will be sent off approximately every two minutes. As one corral/wave sets off, the next corral will be brought forward to the start line and directed to wait until given the signal to start. This process will continue until all corrals/waves have left.
Click here to download the map
- Start near corner of Elgin and Laurier; Continue south on Elgin down to Queen Elizabeth;
- Turn right onto Queen Elizabeth and head south to Lakeside;
- Turn right on Lakeside and continue to Bronson;
- Continue south on Bronson to the Colonel By Drive on ramp;
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Colonel By;
- Continue on Colonel By to Hawthorne;
- Turn left onto Hawthorne, over Pretoria Bridge and continue down to Elgin;
- Continue on Elgin to Argyle;
- Right on Argyle to Queen Elizabeth;
- Left on Queen Elizabeth to the finish