Access to the Media Center, Start/Finish Lines, and Media Vehicles is limited to accredited media.
- Only photographers and cameramen with proper accreditation are allowed inside the barricades at the Finish Line
- Reporters and producers can view the finish from a raised platform (Media area) outside the barricades
- The winners and all elites will head to the Media area immediately after the race to do scrum-like or one-on-one interviews with the media.
A media relations person will be on hand to help you identify the winners and ensure you get your interview.
- Reporters, photographers and cameramen with proper accreditation (blue and green stickers) have access to the media vehicles for the 10K and the marathon.
- Be at the Start Line 30 minutes prior to the start time (6pm for the 10K and 6:30am for the Marathon)
- 10K race - The media vehicle will leave with the women roughly 4 minutes before the men. The media vehicle will not cross the Finish Line; however, media will be dropped off near the Finish Line and will have time to make their way to capture the finish.
- Marathon - The media vehicle will not cross the Finish Line; however, media will be dropped off near the Finish Line and will have time to make their way to capture the finish.