These events sell out fast. Register early to secure your spot.Ottawa Marathon
- Laurier Avenue between Metcalfe and Nicholas- 2:00–9:00 pm
- Elgin Street between Lisgar and Wellington– 2:00–7:30 pm
- Elgin Street between Lisgar and Frank– 3:30-4:30 pm.
- Elgin Street between Catherine/Queen Elizabeth Drive (QED)– 4:30-8:45 pm
- Lisgar Street between Cartier and Elgin- 4:30-7:30 pm
- Elgin Street between Lisgar and Catherine- 6:15-7:00 pm
- Frank Street between Elgin and QED- 3:45-4:45 pm
- Queen Street between Elgin and O’Connor– 4:30-5:30 pm
- O’Connor between Wellington & Albert– 4:30–5:35 pm
- Catherine Street between QED and Elgin Street – 4:30-8:45 p.m.
- Wellington between Bank and Colonel By Drive eastbound– 4:30-5:30 pm
- Lakeside- 6:00-8:00 pm
- Bronson southbound between Lakeside and Col. By– 6:00-8:00 pm (lane reductions)
- Colonel By Drive between Rideau & Main– 4:00-6:15 pm
- Colonel By Drive between Main and Hawthorne– 4:00-8:30 pm.
- Colonel By Drive between Hawthorne and Bronson- 4:00-8:45 pm
- Pretoria Bridge– 4:30–8:45 pm
- Argyle between and Elgin and Queen Elizabeth Drive- 6:30-9:00 pm
- Queen Elizabeth Drive between Somerset & Elgin– 3:00–9:00 pm
- Queen Elizabeth Drive between Elgin and Preston- 4:00-9:00 pm